Many people struggle with signs of aging as the body and mind degenerate and what were once simple tasks become insurmountable. Mood disorders and other chronic conditions have long-term detrimental impacts on the body and the brain. The same happens with addiction, where exposure to toxins from drugs and alcohol corrupts the communication between the brain and the central nervous system or inhibits the production of certain elements in the immune system. Thankfully, NAD IV therapy Louisiana-based treatment is one of many reputable therapies that can be used to combat this.
NAD stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide. NAD IV therapy is a form of IV infusion or therapy that introduces more NAD into your body. NAD is colloquially referred to as the anti-aging molecule because it plays such a profound role in improving your lifespan and your overall health. Studies indicate that it can help you with the negative impacts that chronic conditions and aging can have on the body and brain.
NAD IV THERAPY CAN HELP
- Boost your brain and nervous system to improve sensory and motor function
- Improve the health of your liver by increasing fatty acid oxidation and gluconeogenesis
- Help restore endothelial function in your blood vessels and improve your cardiovascular health
- Improve renoprotection for your kidneys and insulin secretion for your pancreas
- Help with fatty acid oxidation and insulin sensitivity in your muscles and lipogenesis in your adipose tissue, as well as immunity and anti-inflammatory improvements for your lymphoid tissue
Recover Now provides NAD IV therapy Louisiana residents can rely on. This type of IV Therapy means your body can get an infusion of NAD and necessary vitamins and supplements to promote your overall health. Infusing your body with NAD gives you 100% bioavailability, so your body gets to absorb the highest levels of NAD possible at the molecular level and convert it into energy. There are alternatives on the market like supplements that you take orally, but these do not bring with them the same level of efficiency, and your body cannot absorb as much NAD.
Our team of professionals will work with you during an initial evaluation to determine your overall health needs and goals.
- For some patients, struggles with drug abuse or addiction have reaped harmful impacts on the brain and body, so this type of therapy can be used in conjunction with neurofeedback or nutrition IV drips to help give the body the source of nutrients it needs to regenerate and improve cognitive function.
- For some patients, their struggle with the impacts of aging has brought them to our clinic for our NAD IV therapy, helping to improve areas of the body that might have diminished, like metabolism, energy levels, and inflammation.
Some evidence supports that this type of therapy can be used in conjunction with other therapies to help treat addiction. Between 40% and 60% of people struggle with addiction relapse, and complete recovery can be challenging when damage to the brain and body are not fixed immediately after detoxification. If cells have not been regenerated and opiate receptors are still functioning at the same levels, the risk of relapse is severe. Fixing diminished levels of this coenzyme won't fix addiction, but it will help heal the mind and the body by replenishing the cells that have been damaged through chronic drug and alcohol abuse. Studies indicate that this type of therapy can regenerate things like opiate receptors and reduce cravings. Using this type of therapy after detoxification can help minimize the side effects of withdrawal. If you are committed to long-term recovery, adding NAD IV therapy to your other behavioral therapies can help you stay on the right path.
Whatever your reason is, our team will work with you to get a comprehensive history of your medical and mental health, any history of drug abuse or alcoholism, and then provide you with a recovery plan that might work best for your situation. A big part of this recovery plan might include NAD and IV nutrition therapy together so that your body can absorb as many positive and beneficial nutrients as possible. With our NAD IV therapy Louisiana center, you can reap many benefits from your treatment.
Fill out the form below to receive a confidential callback from Recover Now. You will notice immediately that Recover Now is different. It begins the moment you decide to begin your recovery journey with us. From our addiction treatment to our programs to the way we treat our clients and their families, you will find no other partner like us. Our dedicated, focused and professional staff uses the most up-to-date and proven treatment methods available.
NAD is an essential coenzyme that you need to feel healthier and youthful, but it is not produced as much as we age. Modulating NAD levels with Louisiana-based NAD IV therapy can improve health and lifespan. NAD helps in many ways, including:
- NAD IV therapy can help your body repair and protect its DNA when aging, chronic conditions, drugs, or stress cause your DNA to shrink until it can no longer reproduce.
- NAD reduces cognitive decline, so if you are struggling with the impacts of aging or a chronic condition that has resulted in things like memory loss or diminished cognitive ability, this type of therapy can slow down those impacts.
- Chronic fatigue can be safely treated with NAD IV therapy
- NAD helps with gene expression, turning on critical genes and turning off harmful ones
- NAD therapy can improve your cellular ability to get energy from nutrition. When you do not have this function working properly, it means that no matter what you consume or how often, your cells simply cannot get the nutrients they need to work correctly.
- With NAD IV therapy, Louisiana patients can enjoy better mitochondrial function and calcium signaling, essential functions that tend to diminish with age and lead to many of the common symptoms of aging like Osteoporosis.
Many people for whom this type of therapy might make a difference. Anyone suffering from mental fogginess, feeling like their mind just is not what it should be, might consider this type of therapy. People who struggle with reduced energy levels, chronically feeling fatigued page without any sign of change might also consider this type of treatment. Replenishing the levels of NAD coenzymes in your body can provide drastic reductions in these areas.
Individuals who struggle with the side effects of aging or with the side effects of chronic conditions might consider these infusions. Individuals who just want to enhance their performance or expedite their recovery from addiction can also benefit. You do not have to wait until you experience the symptoms of aging or until you have struggled with your addiction recovery for years to turn to NAD therapy. People with memory problems, anxiety, depression, fibromyalgia, mitochondrial dysfunction, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson's disease, even Alzheimer's disease can benefit from NAD IV infusion therapy.
At Recover Now, we understand the detrimental impact that aging, chronic conditions, as well as addiction can have on the brain. One of the long-term symptoms many people struggle with is the changes to their cognition, problems concentrating, mental fogginess, and issues with memory that can remain for months or years after overcoming addiction. Depending on what drugs were taken and how often those problems concentrating or poor memory can plague our patience for what seems like an eternity, but NAD therapy can help. One of the biggest areas of benefit to using NAD therapy is the mental clarity it provides. By targeting all these areas of your brain and nervous system, you can enjoy noticeable improvements in cognitive function, reduced mental fogginess or concentration problems, and improved memory.
Recover Now is committed to creating a successful pathway to a life with healthy brain function without addiction. We believe you can heal and thrive. Our systematic process begins with detox and leverages the most current research and application of neuroscience, nutritional therapy and behavior change psychology, combined with emotional balancing and brain synchronization.
Get a Free Consultation Right Now! Fill Out the Form Below to Receive a Confidential Callback from Recover Now.
Recover Now is a local facility with local people. Our facility utilizes a range of FDA-approved, evidence-based practices that focus on improving cognition and helping the mind and body to function more effectively after addiction. Our staff understands how difficult the road to recovery can be when nothing but the physical dependence is addressed. This leaves individuals struggling with the cognitive changes that have happened over time with exposure to drugs and alcohol. For some people, those mental changes have happened because of age or mood disorders, stress, or their environment.
Whatever the cause, our NAD IV therapy Louisiana facility can provide a profound therapy to better regulate your mental and physical health and your lifespan.
Let Recover Now help you on your path to recovery with vitamin IV therapy solutions.