If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction treatment, brain optimization programs might be a solution. Brain optimization is a way to improve your chances of a successful recovery by rebuilding the brain and increasing overall health during the detox and rehab journey.
What is Brain Optimization?
Brain optimization treatment is a type of therapy that helps improve the health of your brain. Brain optimization challenges your brain by forcing it to grow new neurons and brain cells and make better use of them. Optimization improves how you think and, by extension, how you act.
Your brain is plastic. This is referred to as neuroplasticity. This doesn’t mean that it’s made of plastic but rather that it can be shaped and reshaped like plastic. Your brain’s neuroplasticity means you can grow new neurons, new connections, and new brain cells no matter how old you are.
Brain optimization treatment can reverse the damage done by the natural aging process or addiction. Contact Recover Now today to learn about our brain optimization programs in Louisiana.
What are the Benefits of a Brain Optimization Program?
The way your brain communicates, how many brain cells you have, and how well the neural pathways link those brain cells facilitate better communication. Communication controls how your body functions, immune health, and ability to overcome the withdrawal process or detox. Communication also helps improve your mental health, alleviating symptoms of anxiety or depression. With any addiction treatment, brain optimization should be at the forefront.
When you start brain optimization for addiction, you get to improve the health of your brain and, by extension, improve the health of everything else. Brain optimization might be something you consider to reverse the effects of aging, but it’s something they include as part of their addiction therapy for many people.
- Brain optimization can be combined with programs like IV nutrition therapy to flood your body with the nutrients it needs to stay healthy while also flooding your brain with the necessary stimuli to improve cell growth. This complementary therapy gives your mind and body the nutrients needed to rebuild new neurons and new muscle tissue and stay healthy.
- You can use this type of treatment to improve mood disorders. Many people who struggle with addiction also struggle with undiagnosed mental health conditions, specifically depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder. If you have an undiagnosed mental health condition, you might try drugs and alcohol to self-medicate. But using drugs and alcohol changes how your brain communicates, and it can worsen mood disorders’ symptoms. But with a brain optimization program, you can reverse the damage that was done and even go so far as to improve the things that contributed to your mood disorders in the first place.
- Brain optimization treatment can be used to identify triggers associated with things like PTSD, depression, or childhood trauma. Using this type of addiction treatment, brain optimization helps you identify your triggers, determine what aspects of your environment might inhibit your recovery, and better respond to those triggers.
How to Find Brain Optimization Treatment in Louisiana
If you are ready to find brain optimization treatment in Louisiana, there are a few things you should consider:
- Firstly, look for a facility that offers complementary treatments, not just brain optimization for addiction, but brain optimization with IV nutrition therapy, meditation, or individual psychotherapy.
- Second, check that the staff is qualified. You want a facility that has experience in their treatments, staff who have researched the science behind brain optimization, and have provided the service to others with success. Don’t be afraid to ask the rehab facility you are considering for information on their success rates.
At Recover Now, we focus on helping you treat the brain and body as one. A big part of that goal is naturally improving brain health with brain optimization for addiction or aging. With caring staff, our professionals are not only well-trained but invested in your success. We help you find the proper treatment by initiating an assessment first. This assessment allows us to customize a program that best fits your needs. After that, we work with you to create a treatment plan that fits your schedule and offers the highest chance of success. Let Recover Now help you today at our Louisana treatment center.